Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, InventHelp Inventor Stories I thought I would provide a involving some of the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas inventions are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of providers not desperate to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you down.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor InventHelp Pittsburgh Headquarters and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they begin a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to take the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.